No products in the cart.
Kitchen touch screen food thermometer with timer alarm food electronic boiled sugar thermometer
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
1. How to use the thermometer
1) Turn the COOK/TIMER switch on the back of the thermometer to switch to COOK.
2) The probe wire is connected to one side of the thermometer. The cable is heat resistant up to 250 ° C (482 ° F).
3) In the COOK thermometer state, touch the (M / M) icon and select the type of meat. Touch the (S / T) icon to choose the flavor.
4) The display can display Celsius or Fahrenheit. Press and hold the (S / T) icon for 3 seconds to toggle the °C or °F display.
5) The temperature on the left is the preset alarm temperature. To set the desired alarm temperature, press and hold the 3 seconds (S / S /) icon, the temperature will flash, then press the (M / M) icon to increase the alarm temperature, or ( S / T) icon to lower the alarm temperature.
6) Connect the probes and insert the probes into the cooked food. The temperature of the food is displayed on the right side of the display. When the food reaches the set alarm temperature, the thermometer will beep (you need to press the S/S button to turn on the alarm function. When the alarm function is turned on, the English word ALERT will be displayed at the alarm temperature on the left side of the screen).